Thursday, January 17, 2008

Confessional

Taking my cue from Constance the Gazillionth, here are some things I don't normally tell people:

1) I haven't gotten my legs waxed in 9 weeks. In my defense, the hair does grow back finer and I am scheduled to go tomorrow, but still. It's kind of grossing me out. (I realize I could shave but then I am scared the hair will grow back coarse and thick.... is that an urban legend? did anyone else's mom tell them that or is it just mine?)

2) I think I might want another kid. If I do get pregant again, I don't want to know the sex ahead of time, I want to be surprised.

3) My husband sings a lot. Which drives me nuts. But I don't say anything because he obviously does it because he's happy and it seems wrong to get pissed off at someone who is so happy.

4) I usually have a glass of wine every night. My dad was/is an alcoholic, and I get scared that I will be too.

5) I don't like olives.

6) I like the colour yellow but it looks awful on me. I'm too white.

7) I don't wear makeup but I wish I did. I am terrible at applying eye liner and whenever I try, even just for practice, I look like Amy Winehouse. So I just stay natural.

8) I like walking. A lot. The boys and I go to the park almost everyday and walk about 5 km every time.

9) I would like to learn how to play tennis.

10) I have no idea how to do anything on Blogger. I wanted to link to Constance the Gazillionth but I have no idea how.

4 comments:

Misty said...

I want to know about this waxing thing, as I have never done it, but have officially stopped shaving my legs for some unofficial reason.

Does it cost a lot? Does it hurt like way bad? Does your skin get all red and bumpy and painful, even after?

Constance the Thirteenth said...

I'm with Misty, I want to know about waxing - I've never had anything but my eyebrows done, and I don't want to feel retarded going somewhere and not knowing anything.

Linking on blogger is not too bad - if you just highlight want you want to have for the link, then click the globe at the top of the posting window it will let you enter the web address and form the link.

Constance XV said...

Hey, if you need any help with stuff on Blogger, just drop me a line at 'constancethefifteenth 'at' gmail'dot'com and I'd be happy to help (In my not so secret life, I do a bit of web design in my spare time)

C to the G said...

Hehe, I haven't shaved my legs in two weeks, waxing sounds, umm painful. I'm sooo lazy!

Great post! No need to worry about linking :)