Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rant #2

Dear Brad,

1) Your house keys have been lost twice (found once) and your car keys have been lost once. My keys were lost and then found (by me, in the laundry hamper). For the love of God, please stop giving them to the child as a toy. Obviously it's going to cause problems.

2) I appreciate you getting out of the house so I can get some work done, I really do. But leaving me here with a sick 6 month old baby (while you take the child swimming) doesn't help me. I am still here taking care of one kid which means I am getting 0 work done.

3) Why do you let the dogs in without wiping their wet muddy paws? Yes, we have leather furniture but that doesn't excuse everything. And the floors don't clean themselves. Ditto for wet boots on children and yourself.

4) When the baby is crying and I am obviously busy WORKING would it kill you to go and take a look and see what he wants? I know, the Malcolm in the Middle repeat you were watching was fascinating, but maybe you could help me out for once?

5) Again, when you get home from work, please don't complain about the children whining/crying/being crabby. I have been home with them all day and am well aware of how annoying it is. The only thing more annoying is that now I am listening to your whining as well.

Love,

Constance XXIX
Your wife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fifth one is my favorite, but they're all awesome.